Ima participates in this year's Mines and Technology mining tech event in Helsinki, Finland.
Here are 14 reasons you need to be at Mines and Technology.
- The only event focused solely on forward-thinking mining technology
- Specific case studies showcasing the most innovative mining projects in Europe
- Exclusive networking events with Europe’s top miners and service providers
- Unrivaled industry-driven agenda focusing only on the things you need to know
- Sustainable mining examples from Anglo American, Keliber and Association of Finnish Steel and Metal Producers
- The latest technology breakthroughs from leading industry experts including Sandvik, RIEGL, ANDRITZ, SGS, Endress+Hauser and many more
- Interactive roundtable discussions lead by Kinross Gold, Agnico Eagle and CEEC
- Examples of how Artificial Intelligence and Big data are transforming the industry
- Entire focus day committed to improving sustainability at your mine
- Details on how to create a cultural fit for digital transformation
- Discover how to boost productivity by harnessing new technologies and processes
- Improve exploration targeting and lower costs with drones and algorithms
- Understand how the European Commission is funding the move to digital mines
- Meet the very best the region has to offer at the Mining Finland stand
Mr. Ilpo Auranen, Chairman of IMA Engineering, is speaking in the conference on May 28 at 17:40 under the topic Enhancing Minerals Processing Through Technology.
Ilpo’s presentation title is: Bulk ORE Sorting- from studies to implementation.
He will pleased to discuss the IMA technology with you at Mining Finland stand during the conference. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the conference.
Book a meeting with us at the event.